Right of Entry Director:
- Order wristbands and lanyards for all departments. (VIP/Sponsorship/Skybox/Beer Gardens/Admissions)
- Lanyard cards designed and printed.
- Director’s badges designed and printed.
- Business Card size presales designed and printed.
- Ensure Keddie’s Kids Day cards are made and delivered to all schools in the Peace Country.
- Line up working group for the Admissions and Wrist Wrappers.
- Make all packages for sponsorship/tarp auctions/Skyboxes/Directors.
- Set up admissions areas at Tara Center and in front of Gordon Badger Stadium.
- Make Admissions wristband packages for the working group for the week of the show.
- Have a booklet made for EGP Parking of all ticket types and parking passes for each area.
- Have admissions total the Sunday night of the show to send to the Ram Rep.
- Make sure all holes in the fencing are blocked for ticket sales.
- Maintain gate and grounds security
- Get the contract signed by West Coast Amusements.
- Get Presales tickets from West Coast Amusements.
- Set up Presales at Center 2000.
- Main contact for West Coast Amusements before and during the show.
- Settle the presales with West Coast Amusements on the Thursday morning of show week.
- Wait for West Coast Amusements to total up the sales for the week of the show on Sunday night.
- Midnight Madness Friday be on call for Admission workers and security.
- Get working group lined up for reserved seating area for ushering.
- Line up contract with Revolution Place for presales of Reserved Seating.
- Contact each Reserved Seating customer to thank them for their continuous support of our event.
- Pick up Will Call tickets from Revolution Place Tuesday after the Bust Out.
- Make Reserved Seating Packages with lanyards etc.
- Line up working group for the sales of the 50/50 tickets.
- Get the AGLC license.
- Set up 50/50 computer, printers and sales machines underneath the stairs of the Gordon Badger Stadium.
- Get float from Treasurer for workers each morning.
- Make sure there is enough paper for all printers for the week of the show.
- The term for this position is two years.
- To ensure that your application is valid for the AGM, please make sure that your membership is complete. If not, please complete it here before filling in the form.
Volunteer Position: 2023 - 2025 Gp Stompede Board Of Directors
Job Location: Grande Prairie
Sorry! This job has expired.